AdHoc Network’s Cloud Computing Internship is crafted for creating a deep understanding of Cloud computing concepts where candidates will learn ins and outs of cloud computing and how the cloud works and deals with components on an Enterprise Level.
AdHoc Network has a broad syllabus which helps in covering each and every corner or cloud computing, leaving no stones unturned. Also, It covers all aspects of cloud computing from Research point of view.
End Product: Your very own and fully functional Cloud Datacenter with IAAS | SAAS | StAAS | PAAS.
Students who are looking to make their career in Cloud Computing and are willing to get placed in awesome companies such as Amazon Web Services, Red Hat, Cisco, and VMWare.
Candidates which are already Red Hat Certified System Administrators or Red Hat Certified Engineers and looking forward to using their knowledge for creating a cutting-edge project.
Both of these courses are included in this Cloud Computing Course. So there is no need of going for individual courses.
Concepts and their Implementations
- Creating your very own Cloud Data Center.
- Understanding the need and concepts of Infrastructure as a service.
- Understanding the concepts of cloud computing.
- Development of IAAS, SAAS, StAAS and PAAS.
- Understanding Software-defined storage.
- Implementing GlusterFS, a clustered file system from Red Hat.
- Understanding in depth concepts of Cloud Storage.
- Implementing Block Storage with iSCSI.
- Implementing docker containers.
- Implementing Software as a service with your own working ONLINE OFFICE.
- Learning and developing online compilers.
- Implementing your own Glance Service from Red Hat OpenStack.
In case of any queries or doubts, please feel free to contact us.
Call us on +91-8800882664, 0141-4038125
Send us an email at [email protected]