Advance your career with a certification from Adhoc Networks in Red Hat Technologies | AWS Certification
The Value of Red Hat Certification
Since 1999, the Red Hat® Certification program has built the skills of IT professionals through hand-on, secure, global, and trusted third-party validation.
Becoming Red Hat certified is a rigorous process that makes you a better technologist with proven abilities. 82% of all job postings on popular job sites seeking IT professionals with Linux® certifications are for Red Hat Certified Professionals.
Make yourself a compelling hire by demonstrating that your skills are valuable.
Red Hat certifications can also create a path to new opportunities with current and potential employers. With your expanded skill set, you can increase your credibility when interviewing, bringing you greater confidence.
Some of the certifications we offer include:
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) in Red Hat OpenStack®
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) in Red Hat OpenStack
- Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Management
- Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Storage
- Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA)
- Red Hat Certified JBoss® Developer (RHCJD)
- Red Hat Certified JBoss Administrator (RHCJA)
- Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Server Hardening
Get Hands-On Training with Real Time Industry use cases – Learn how to learn and use best practices to secure Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems against unauthorized access.
The Value of AWS Certification
AWS Certification demonstrates technical expertise, helps you advance your career, and helps employers find skilled cloud professionals.
- Demonstrate you have expertise to design, deploy, and operate highly available, cost-effective, and secure applications on AWS
- Gain recognition and visibility for your proven skills and proficiency with AWS
- Foster credibility with your employer and peers
- Earn tangible benefits
- Identify skilled professionals to lead IT initiatives with AWS technologies
- Reduce risks and costs to implement your workloads and projects on the AWS platform
- Increase customer satisfaction