RHCA – DevOps
RHCA – DevOps
DevOps is the combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that increases an organization’s ability to deliver applications and services at high velocity: evolving and improving products at a faster pace than organizations using traditional software development and infrastructure management processes. This speed enables organizations to better serve their customers and compete more effectively in the market.
A Red Hat Certified Architect ( RHCA ) in DevOps is the candidate who has shown the practical implementations in Red Hat exams under DevOps track who is also a Red Hat Certified Engineer or a Red Hat Certified System Administrator or equivalent. These candidates has proven their skills and knowledge in technologies and practices that can accelerate the process of moving applications from development through the built and test process and on the production.
DevOps concentration skills include :
- Multiple approaches to container management and automation.
- Multiple approaches to configuration management and automation
In Preparation to earn RHCA certification with a DevOps concentration, Red Hat recommended courses include:
- DO270 – Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Atomic Host Container Administration.
- DO276 – Containerizing Software Applications
- DO280 – Red Hat Openshift Administration I
- DO405 – Configuration Management with Puppet
- DO407 – Automation with Ansible
- Red Hat Certified Engineer / Linux Foundation Certified Engineer.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator / Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator.
Requirement of DevOps in IT market :
Companies are heavily moving towards the new trend and are adopting and integrating devops with their work environments and leveraging the benefits of moving applications from development to production much faster these days.
These are the companies that are working extensively and are looking for people skilled in DevOps:
- Amazon Web Services
- Sony Pictures Entertainment